Cerca nelle discussioni
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:

Aggiungi Tag Aggiungi i tag

Quanto è utile/interessante questa discussione:

Autore Discussione  

Caroline Green
Nuovo Arrivato

2 Messaggi

Inserito il - 23 maggio 2024 : 09:08:06  Mostra Profilo Invia a Caroline Green un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
With the continuous deepening of life science research, LC has become an extremely important and essential means of separation and analysis. However, the qualitative analysis ability of LC is relatively weak, usually only based on the retention characteristics of each component, which poses certain difficulties in complex sample analysis, especially in the qualitative analysis of unknown components. The liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry technology organically combines the high separation efficiency of liquid chromatography with the high sensitivity and strong structural analysis ability of mass spectrometry. After the sample is separated by liquid chromatography, it is identified using the results of mass spectrometry analysis, making it possible to separate and detect complex samples.
Source: https://www.creativebiomart.net/resource/principle-protocol-guide-for-mass-spectrometry-identification-of-samples-separated-by-liquid-chromatography-467.htm
  Discussione  

Quanto è utile/interessante questa discussione:

Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi Aggiungi ai Preferiti Aggiungi ai Preferiti
Cerca nelle discussioni
Vai a:
MolecularLab.it © 2003-18 MolecularLab.it Torna all'inizio della Pagina